Re: Firefox 0.9

* Daniel Klein <bringa@gmx.at> [040615 20:45]:

> this is my first time on debian when a new version of some program comes
> out that I want immediately. I have firefox 0.8 installed, an apt-get
> install mozilla-firefox tells me I have the latest version, and in my
> apt/sources.list it says unstable after the url.. when, roughly, can I
> expect new stuff like this to surface in unstable?

IIRC this was just discussed in debian-devel (or was it -release? take a
look at the archive yourself). To avoid transistations troubles in
testing, AFAIK it is planed to upload the new firefox only to
experimental, so it could take quite some time until mozilla-firefox 0.9
shows up in unstable.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander