Re: How Do I Update to Gnome 2.6?

Thanks. I don't want to get a flame-war started, but is Gnome 2.6
comparable to KDE in the following areas: CUPS support (using a CUPS
printer from within Gnome), address book and configurability? The
reason I ask, is that I prefer the Gnome 'look' and would like to have
just one 'major' desktop environment on my system. At the same time, I
don't want to cut off my nose to spite my face, so to speak.

Also, has Gnome 2.6 fixed that terrible time adjust 'bug' where you
could not alter your clock? (I know about Gnome-System-Tools, but the
ppc version hosed my system.) Thanks.

Ed