Re: How Do I Update to Gnome 2.6?

Dear Ed:

I don't use Debian. I use the Debian-based Xandros Linux. But I would advise
you very strongly to read some of the reviews of Gnome 2.6. They are
horrendous. Just look for them at LinuxToday. The consensus is that if you
really want Gnome 2.6, you should wait till your distro has upgraded to it.
Otherwise, you'll be facing one hell of a nightmare both installing and
running it.

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Sher