KDE Window Controls Stop Responding

I have this weird problem where, in KDE 3.2, my window controls stop responding -- that is, I mean i can't click the minimize, maximize, or close controls on the Window title bar. In fact, I can't click and drag the window at all, nor can I grab the edges and resize.

The problem goes away when I restart, though.

Anyone ever seen this? Or have an idea how to fix it?

Moe