Re: URGENT HLP PLS

Vijaya S wrote:
Hi all,
I posted this doubt earlier ,but didnt get any response..

I have a machine with the following configuration.

Chipset : VIA KM 266
VIA VT8235 CE

Grpahics:Intergrated VIA Unichrome

MB : ASUS A7V266-MX

I was able to install Rehdat 7.3 on it and windows too.
But i tried installing Debian 3.0 woody ,but it just doesnt support the
video card ..
So i looked back to the documentation and the manuals.
Tha manuals says it supports only   Redhat ,Suse,Turbo ,and Caldera.
apart from Windows ..

Can some one suggest if theres a way to go or has anyone faced a similar
situations.

Check the forums at http://www.viaarena.com/

I seem to recall a while back some discussion on getting this chipset
working in Debian or Knoppix.

-Roberto Sanchez