Re: mono + wine + windows.forms

Hey,
You should visit www.go-mono.com
If you will note, windows forms implementation in mono is not complete.  In
addition, unless you have the dot net framework installed in wine, nothing will
run.

Quick lesson on what .NET is, it's a framework with a Common Language Runtime
(CLR).  The CLR is a standardized enviornment that executes MSIL code (code
compiled by .NET).  So unless you have a CLR on your Wine, no go.

You can create command line programs and have them execute in linux.

Paul