dhcp problem

Hi,

I have a network with computers with dual boot (linux and windows). They
get ip from a debian dhcp3 server. When a client boot the machine in
windows he gets ip A, and when the same client boots the machine in
linux gets ip A+1. How could I make it receive the same ip, no matter
what OS the machine boots. In linux I edited /etc/dhclient-eth0.conf and
I put send client-host-name and send dhcp-client-identifier.
I know I could simply solve the problem by bonding ip with mac, but I
don't want to do that. I need dinamicaly assigned address, not static.

Thank you very much!