Re: wvdial connects but no internet and KPPP dies

Here is the output from the commandline when I run
KPPP from a shell as root.

~# kppp
Opener: received SetSecret
Opener: received SetSecret
Opener: received OpenLock

Opener: received OpenDevice
Opener: received ExecPPPDaemon
In parent: pppd pid 19457
Couldn't find interface ppp0: No such device
Kernel supports ppp alright.
pppd: The remote system is required to authenticate
itself
pppd: but I couldn't find any suitable secret
(password) for it to use to do so.pppd: (None of the
available passwords would let it use an IP address.)
It was pppd that died
pppd exited with return value 1
Sending 19451 a SIGUSR1
Couldn't find interface ppp0: No such device
Opener: received RemoveSecret
Opener: received RemoveSecret
Opener: received OpenResolv
Opener: received OpenResolv
Opener: received RemoveLock
Opener: received PPPDExitStatus
Opener: received OpenSysLog
WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid
parameter attributes) 8
  Major opcode:  42

-Jason