Re: wvdial connects but no internet and KPPP dies

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
Jason Kretzer <jrkretzer@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>
> So, I tried KPPP.  I configured it with everything it
> needs and it connects for a split second before pppd
> dies.  I can give more details is necessary.
>
> Anyone have any other pointers?

Kppp should give an error code. Then if you click on More details it
will explain the error code. Please give us the full details from both
of those steps.

I have seen the type of problem you describe with anything from wrong
username/password, to wrong permissions on a log file, etc.

Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #23:
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.