Re: GTK fonts

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 16:11, Stelios Asmargianakis wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have a problem with the font size under GTK applications on KDE
> (the same happens in GNome).
> The font of the toolbar is huge. Applications like gtkam, gimp etc
> have the problem.
>
> I have spend a few hours searching and testing many different
> things but without success.

A small add-on question which may relate to the same config files:

I spent a few hours looking for how to control the size and
particularly spacing of icons in GTK apps.  The toolbars are so
spaced out with all that elegant (but useless) curvy grey effect,
that sometimes only about one quarter of the monitor surface can be
used for the active window.  I have quite failed to find how to
adjust the  GTK theme settings.  I do not run Gnome or KDE currently,
so I probably need to edit the configuration directly.  Presumably
the font size is set in the same location(s).

--
richard