How to get rid of logrotate

Dear all,

is there any easy possibility to get rid of logrotate?

I make use of sid on one station and sarge on another one.  logrotate
is marked as a dependency of several packages.  Among others mailman
and apache.  However, I do not want to have logrotate installed.

Hence, how can I get rid of logrotate?  Is there documentation
available for a dummy packet that is selected over the 'standard'
logrotate?

Thanks for any help!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |