Apache 1.3, woody - current stable, reverseproxy

I can't seem to get 'reverseproxy' to work at all between two of the computers on my local network.  While I get no errors relating to the proxy module or any calls to it, it doesn't seem to be intercepting any calls to that folder.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.  Here are the details.

LoadModule proxy_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libproxy.so

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
    #
    # Proxy Server directives. Uncomment the following lines to
    # enable the proxy server:
    #
   <IfModule mod_proxy.c>
      ProxyRequests Off