Re: TMDA and other challenge-response systems considered harmful

On 2004-06-03, Tim Connors penned:

> Spammers already break so many laws[1] that if if was easy to catch
> them (and it is[2]), something would be done about them, if law
> enforcement cared at all.

Speaking of spamming, please don't CC me.  It's against the list policy,
I already get your missives through the list, and (I believe) my headers
are set to tell your mailer not to CC me, too.

--
monique "grouchy today -- hungry, but my mouth is still numb from dental
work and I'm afraid to dribble everything out the side if I try to eat."