Re: Very OT (and probably politically incorrect) - trivial programming language

Christopher Judd wrote:
> ?????  What do you base this on?  In my experience, it's a very
> small minority who have children for purely selfish reasons.

    Just take a look at their actions and the reasons they give.  Most reasons
are quite selfish in that they have very little to do with the child.  The
child is a means to fulfill some other reason.  If it is (which it is in most
cases) then it is not selfless and very much selfish.  Give me a reason and I
can tell you why it is selfish.