Extracting the $h_to domain...

Hi there,

I would like to have my exim system filter reply to certain domains with a
standard message - the text is unimportant, but the problem I have is that I
cannot seem to extract the recipient domain from the message.

i.e.
if the email was sent to local@bob.com then I would need to extract the
@bob.com from the $_to variable.

Is there a nice'n'easy way of doing this? I have searched the exim help/man
pages etc. and googled but have come up blank.
There is a wealth of info for the $local_part etc. but this doesn't work.

Also, can I prepend something to subject lines using the $h_subject var?

Cheers,

Pete.