Re: Easy to use Mail Spam/ Content Filter?

Paul Johnson wrote:
> Get spamcop's automatic reporting.  Forward all your spam in one big
> email as attachments to the reporting address.  Change subject to
> reply anyway.  You'll get a message letting you know how it went.

    Now Paul.  You know as well as I do that you're not supposed to CC unless
requested.  Should I report that as spam?  It certainly was unsolicited.

    Secondly to forward all my spam to spamcop I would have to *TURN OFF* my
spam filtering as it is at the SMTP level.

    Third I am not kidding when I mean I go through thousands of spam a day.
No, Paul, not happening.  Get off your high ass aspiring to be a nag.