Re: Please help to find this font

Am Mo, den 31.05.2004 schrieb Mimmo Spena um 15:00:
> Please is there anybody that may help me to recognize this font?
> Any ideas where I can find this font?
> Pleaseeee
> Thank you

Hi Mimmo

Bodega Sans looks very much alike:
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/fontbureau/bodega-sans/bodegasans-light/?s=RUE+DES+PLAISIRS

How I found it out:
Searched google for "font recognition"
First hit was http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/
I wen there, read how it works: They need an image where as many
characters as possible are recognizeable easily. So high contrast, no
background etc. I fired up gimp, extracted the "RUE DES PLAISIRS" part
with the "By Color" selection method, put only these words into a
black/white image and uploded it to the recognition software.

That was it.

Oh, and by the way, please don't send images attached to your mail
directly to the list. Instead, include a link to the image and put it on
some website.

joerg

--
Gib GATES keine Chance!