Still cannot install the nvidia driver

Hi all,

     I have sent email to here to ask help in
installing the nvidia driver, but I cannot still
install it after following the successful case. After
I use the --extract-only option and make install, the
error message is the following:

-> Kernel module compilation complete.
ERROR: Unable to load the kernel module 'nvidia.ko'.
This is most likely
       because the kernel module was built using the
wrong kernel source files.
       Please make sure you have installed the kernel
source files for your
       kernel; on Red Hat Linux systems, for example,
be sure you have the
       'kernel-source' rpm installed.  If you know the
correct kernel source
       files are installed, you may specify the kernel
source path with the
       '--kernel-source-path' commandline option.
-> Kernel module load error: insmod: QM_MODULES:
Function not implemented

   I guess the problem is the QM_MODULES, but I do not
know what is that, any suggestion?

James Ng

浪漫鈴聲  情心連繫