Re: Unattended OpenOffice inst

debianuser@gmx.net (<debianuser@gmx.net>) wrote:

> I have to install a pool of machines with an unattended installation
> of OpenOffice, does anyone know a tool or procedure how I can do this
> (create an unattend inst file and conduct the inst with this.)
> BTW, I have to install the newest version of OpenOffice, ver. 1.1.1,
> so this can't be done by just inst. the deb-package.

There are Debian packages for OpenOffice 1.1.1 available for Woody:

andreas@sirius:~$ apt-cache policy openoffice.org
  Installed: 1.1.1-2
  Candidate: 1.1.1-2

Use this source:

deb ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/debian-openoffice woody-test main contrib

best regards
        Andreas Janssen

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC801674 ICQ #17079270
Registered Linux User #267976