Unattended OpenOffice inst

Hi;

Sorry for my probably stupid question.

I have to install a pool of machines with an unattended installation of
OpenOffice, does anyone know a tool or procedure how I can do this (create
an unattend inst file and conduct the inst with this.)

BTW, I have to install the newest version of OpenOffice, ver. 1.1.1, so this
can't be done by just inst. the deb-package.

Thanks in advice for any hint how to do this

Mark.