Re: non-intentional double mouseclicks

You dont happen to be using kernel 2.6 by any chance?
IIRC all mice in 2.6 hvae events sent via /dev/input/mice and such yor x
server will pick up 2 mouse clicks because its listening to
both /.dev/imput/mice ans /dev/psaux

Try disabling the mouse on /dev/psaux (in your x config)

On Monday 31 May 2004 10:25, Ping Wing wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have omnibook xe3 laptop + sarge.
>
> When I click mouse
> , quite often
> this one click is treated as two clicks, which result
> that two applications are open, or that mozilla closes
> two tabs, etc... Its pretty annonying.
>
> I wonder if this is X problem or kde's maybe?
>
> Heres my X conf for mouse:
>
> Section "ServerLayout"
>     Identifier     "XFree86 Configured"
>     Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
>     InputDevice    "Keyboard0"  "CoreKeyboard"
>     InputDevice    "PS/2 Mouse" "SendCoreEvents"
^^^ Remove this line?

--
David Leggett
david@asguard.org.uk