non-intentional double mouseclicks

Hi.

I have omnibook xe3 laptop + sarge.

When I click mouse [ I use only external logitech
optical USB, not tried with touchpad] , quite often
this one click is treated as two clicks, which result
that two applications are open, or that mozilla closes
two tabs, etc... Its pretty annonying.

I wonder if this is X problem or kde's maybe?

Heres my X conf for mouse:

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier     "XFree86 Configured"
    Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
    InputDevice    "Keyboard0"  "CoreKeyboard"
    InputDevice    "PS/2 Mouse" "SendCoreEvents"
    InputDevice    "USB Mouse"  "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "Module"
        Load  "dbe"
        Load  "dri"
        Load  "extmod"
        Load  "glx"
        Load  "record"
        Load  "xtrap"
        Load  "speedo"
        Load  "type1"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "keyboard"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "PS/2 Mouse"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option      "Protocol" "auto"
    Option      "ZAxisMapping"          "4 5"
    Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
    Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "true"
    Option      "Emulate3Timeout" "70"
    Option      "SendCoreEvents"  "true"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "USB Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "Device"
"/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "SendCoreEvents"  "true"
        Option          "Protocol"        "IMPS/2"
        Option          "ZAxisMapping"    "4 5"
        Option          "Buttons"         "5"
        Option          "Resolution"      "255"
        Option          "SampleRate"      "500"