Re: scsi under sarge

steef van duin wrote:

...........it does not seem to be possible to download the man page on grub for unstable (sarge) so i repeat my question:

i want to use scsi-emulation under unstable. sg and scsi emulation modules loaded automatically. i am using kernel 2.4. like to work from the concole, using cdrecord and cdparanoia.

so: please help me out. any further suggestions??

steef

Hello,

Have you checked out scanbus?
With the new set-up you might have to put a different cd-rw config into your command line.
Regards,

David.