Re: Newvbie hard drive controller question

Thanks Bob, that helped.

I now see the controller in the output of lspci:

03:06.0 RAID bus controller: CMD Technology Inc PCI0649 (rev 02)

Now... can I load the driver up as a module or do I have a kernel compile in my
future?

As an aside, I was also surprised that Debian 'stable' was using 2.2. Seems like
they should move that out to 'legacy' and move 2.4 to stable. Oh well..

Thanks again for the help, let me know if you have any other tips on getting a
driver loaded up for this CMD Technology Inc card.

Stu