Re: woody/sarge vs. stable/testing in sources.list

> Sarge *SUDDENLY* becoming Stable. Don't make me
> laugh.
> We aren't even into freeze yet.
> When that happens, then you should maybe worry about
> that.

it doesnt matter when it happen.
I must read news every day, be prepared to change all
my sources.list when it happens?

thing is that when i keep 'stable' in my sources.list
then one day when new stable is relased something gets
messed up with automatic updates.
I dont have only 1 or 2 servers to admin youknow..

So I take care that everywhere sources.list contain
exact distribution name (that is not changeing symlink
somewhere), like woody or sarge or potato etc..

Do you Yahoo!?