Re: Best international spell checker in Debian?

On 2004-05-05 19:19:04 -0700, Brian Nelson wrote:
> But has improving support for a great variety of languages.  See:
>
>   http://aspell.net/devel-doc/man/Supported.html#Supported

OK.

Now, it is said to be interactive, but I couldn't find how to use
is interactively. With ispell, I can do:

ay:~> ispell
@(#) International Ispell Version 3.2.06 08/01/01
word: blah
how about: bah, blab

word: spelling
ok (derives from root SPELL)

word:

100% validated (X)HTML - Acorn / RISC OS / ARM, free software, YP17,
Championnat International des Jeux Mathématiques et Logiques, etc.