Re: Is there any software can encrypt binary file in sid?

Cool, will try it later
Thanks john

John Hasler wrote:

Wasily writes:
Yes, it's watchdog ,but I don't want to use a real watchdog, I just want
a solution like a watchdog does.

You mean a software watchdog like this?

Package: watchdog
The watchdog program writes to /dev/watchdog every ten seconds.
If the device is open but not written to within a minute the machine
will reboot -- a feature available when "software watchdog" support
is compiled into the kernel.
.
The ability to reboot will depend on the state of the machine
and interrupts.  To use this software, linux 1.3.52 or later is
needed.

I think I should write some encrypt code.

Why?  What do you need that none of the numerous encryption packages
provide?