Re: Documentation

On 05/18/04 09:00, Ashwin Raikar wrote:
Hi Paul ,
          Thanks for the info . But How do I correlate the information
available On debain site site with that of the embedded debain . Is there are materail
available
That tells you what's the embedded debain architecture ,CPU Architecture
Supported, APIs Supported,Task Management, Clock and Timer, Memory
Management,Interrupt Handling, Synchronization and Exclusion Objects, Inter
Task Communication and Message Passing Objects, Network Related Objects,
Internet and Mail Support,Tools available and so on. Please let me know if
you have any info.
Cheers
Ashwin

1st result from google search for  embedded linux debian:

http://www.emdebian.org/
Welcome to EmDebian.org. Embedded Debian is a project to make Debian GNU/Linux a mainstream choice for embedded projects.