Re: Is there any software can encrypt binary file in sid?

Wasily writes:
> Yes, it's watchdog ,but I don't want to use a real watchdog, I just want
> a solution like a watchdog does.

You mean a software watchdog like this?

Package: watchdog
 The watchdog program writes to /dev/watchdog every ten seconds.
 If the device is open but not written to within a minute the machine
 will reboot -- a feature available when "software watchdog" support
 is compiled into the kernel.
 .
 The ability to reboot will depend on the state of the machine
 and interrupts.  To use this software, linux 1.3.52 or later is
 needed.

> I think I should write some encrypt code.

Why?  What do you need that none of the numerous encryption packages
provide?
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)