Re: Network is not working

Karsten M. Self wrote:

> on Mon, May 17, 2004 at 10:32:18PM -0400, Adam Aube (aaube01@baker.edu)
>> But since you want to be picky, did you notice you made a mistake that
>> you criticized the OP for?
>
> If you'll look around you, you may find some subtlty recently lost in
> the area.

No, I just don't concern myself with minor spelling and grammar mistakes
(though I do try to keep them out of my own posts). It's enough to worry
about the lack of useful information in many posts here and on other lists.

And yes, I did notice the missing "e" in subtlety. What do such attempts to
be subtle gain you?

Adam