UPDATE: Problems installing woody

Out of curiosity i tried blade's boot floppy just to
see wether the module would load cleanly (unlike the
one i built). It indeed does. Boiling my problem down
to: how did he make those modules? I really dont want
to use the modules on the floppy as he himself says
they could easily be compromised and this system i am
working on is obviously a bit sensitive (hence the
raid controller). Any hints on how to make a module
that will actually load, or why my module just hangs?

TIA,

Daniel

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de