Upgrade to evolution 1.4.6-2 breaks address book

I recently upgraded evolution, on Debian unstable system, from package
version 1.4.5-3.2 to 1.4.6-2 and now evolution isn't able to access the
address book (~/evolution/local/Contacts/addressbook.db) as before.

I have around 20 contacts in my address book but now just one will be
shown by evolution, the other are still available in the addressbook.db
file but are not seen by evolution.

Anyone experienced similar problems once upgraded evolution?

Thanks for feedback,

 I.

P.S. I am currently not subscribed to this mailing list so please Cc: me
in the reply, thanks.

--
                        )/_
              _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>