delay=20
#ask first
prompt
#150 msec or 15 seconds
timeout=150
# Specifies the VGA text mode at boot time. (normal, extended, ask, <mode>)
#set vga 1024x768 for stupid intel graphics extreme card
 vga = 791
#vga=normal
default=Linux-2.6.x
#for scsi emulation on cd-burner
append="hdc=ide-scsi hdd=ide-scsi"

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.5
        label=Linux-2.6.x
        read-only

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.25
        label=Linux-2.4.x
        read-only

other=/dev/hda1
  optional
  label="Windows"
</clip>
-------

Jacob Bresciani
Systems Analyst
Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Alberta
Bus: (780) 492-7368
Fax: (780) 492-1811
jacob.bresciani@ualberta.ca