Re: qmails sendmail/qmail-inject fails to send to remote adresses

Well, I'm not that familiar with PHP, but...

"Lars E. D. Jensen" <lars@dangvard.dk> writes:

> I've tried both:
> sendmail -> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
> and
> sendmail -> qmail-sendmail

What does this mean?  Did you create a symlink or something?  qmail
doesn't have a qmail-sendmail

> But it must be a qmail specific setting.  I've also tried qmail-inject in
> the php.ini setting, sendmail_path:
>
> sendmail_path=/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject
>
> But it's the same. I simply don't get why it won't send to remote e-mail
> addresses...
>
> My /etc/tcp.smtp has:
> 127.0.0.1:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
>
> Thanks to anyone who answers this thread with a pointer to some solution...

What does your /var/qmail/control/locals say?
What does your /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains say?

Do they have your remote email address in them?

Is the domain of your remote emails listed in smtproutes?
Are you able to send email outside of PHP?

--
John L. Fjellstad