Re: qmails sendmail/qmail-inject fails to send to remote adresses

Well, I'm not that familiar with PHP, but...

"Lars E. D. Jensen" <lars@dangvard.dk> writes:

> I've tried both:
> sendmail -> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail
> and
> sendmail -> qmail-sendmail

What does this mean?  Did you create a symlink or something?  qmail
doesn't have a qmail-sendmail

> But it must be a qmail specific setting.  I've also tried qmail-inject in
> the php.ini setting, sendmail_path:
> sendmail_path=/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject
> But it's the same. I simply don't get why it won't send to remote e-mail
> addresses...
> My /etc/tcp.smtp has:
> Thanks to anyone who answers this thread with a pointer to some solution...

What does your /var/qmail/control/locals say?
What does your /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains say?

Do they have your remote email address in them?

Is the domain of your remote emails listed in smtproutes?
Are you able to send email outside of PHP?

John L. Fjellstad