Re: Recommendation on Digital Cameras that work well with linux....and...

Walter Tautz wrote
> any other recommendations, especially stuff to avoid.
>
> walter

I've got a Casio QV-R40  It's USB connectable, looks like a USB drive.
Also, it uses SD memory cards, so if you've got a card reader you can get
the pictures that way also.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.