Re: please help- I can't even figure my mailer

On 2004-05-07, chuck boothe penned:
> --0-1985073078-1083972915=:72679 Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset=us-ascii Content-Id: Content-Disposition: inline
>
> Please read the letter attached- I didn't have enough time to re-write
> it, and this is important! Scan it- there are no viruses included-
> just a lot of begging from a man desperate to use the operating system
> (Debian) that he's installed and can't figure out- not even the
> mailserver thingy.  PLEASE HELP ME.

If it's important, there's time to do it right.

Some tips:  separate your questions out into multiple emails, one email
per topic.  Use lots of whitespace.  Avoid exclamation points and stop
being so sarcastic about the people who are most able to help you.  Be
concise.  There's so much verbiage in your post that I have trouble
picking out the main points.   Something about logging in, maybe?  Or is
it using the cdrom?  Or sound cards?  Split it up and make it easy to
read.

By the way, debian doesn't distribute CDs, so buying a CD doesn't earn
you brownie points with anyone except the people/company who sold you
the CD.

--
monique