dual-homed sourced out of lo?

  We're working on a network-hardened solution and I've been picked to
figure out the solution to a problem.  In a week I'll have hardware to
play with but I'm trying to figure out the answer or a plan of attack
early.  Here's the setup:

Server had 2 interfaces with IP's:
eth0: 192.168.1.1
eth1: 192.168.2.1
lo: 192.168.0.1

We want to have the machine listening on eth0 and eth1 when both
networks are up and functional to the OSPF broadcasts.  Oubound traffic
needs to come from the 192.168.0.1 (lo) address though so that return
traffic goes to 192.168.0.1, not the other subnets and the server accept
the packets for lo.

Has anyone set up something like this which is relatively easy to
duplicate with a stock Linux box and Zebra for the OSPF?

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

With Dreams To Be A King First One Should Be A Man
					- Manowar