Re: Using Find with Grep

Hello:

Try  "man grep" at any Unix command line.  You might find something
like...

       -L, --files-without-match
              Suppress normal output; instead print the  name  of
              each input file from which no output would normally
              have been printed.  The scanning will stop  on  the
              first match.

If you need to find all such files, you can easily write a loop in
a shell script.

Mark