How do you setup Mozilla when using IP Masquerade

I have a server running IP Masquerade and I want to run Mozilla on a client thru a DMZ. The server is using ppp0 to the internet and eth0 to the clients. The server can run Mozilla fine, ping all boxes OK, and can also ping the ISP OK but not any other address on the internet
(e.g. "ping 216.239.33.100")????

This is also the case for all the clients. They can ping the ISP and all boxes OK but not any other
address on the internet.

NFS works OK and all boxes can mount dirs of the other boxes.

The problem is, I can not go on the Internet with Mozilla from the other boxes running Linux or windows.

In this setup when you go into Mozillas edit, preferences, advance and proxies setup, do you use
"Direct connection to the internet" or "Manual proxy configuration" ??

If you use "Manual proxy configuration" IP = 192.168.0.1 then what port number is used.
I can not find anything about port numbers on the internet, please help.

Bill K