Re: how to prevent sarge from being delayed

Hello!

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 12:04:51AM +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> Sarge may well be delayed. However, why not do your best to help prevent
> this? We may not be developers and NMU may be the scariest prospect
> around, but discussion, patches, bug squashing, bug reporting etc. are
> all activites /we/ can take part in, which will help to keep things on
> track.

While I'd personally prefer to have "discussion" on lower priority
compared to other tasks, I second this. :)
The Debian Quality Assurance Howto gives a hint on what could be done
by people who are eager to help, please see
<http://qa.debian.org/howto.html>
for further information, but please don't swamp the QA-team with
individual requests.

Cheers,
Flo