Re: sarge?

In article <[🔎] 4094F197.8070208@speakeasy.net>, on Sun, 02 May 2004 09:03:19
-0400, Kevin Murphy wrote:

> I'm a newbie to debian (although not to unix or programming).   I'm
> sorry to see the debian world seems to be in such crisis.

Debian, like all commercial and non-commercial Linux distributors, has its
policies, procedures, and priorities.  Some people insist Debian must
accelerate its release schedule.  While there are benefits to doing this,
there are drawbacks.  There's always a trade-off.

However, there hasn't been any crisis in the past, there isn't any crisis
in the present, and it seems highly unlikely there will be a crisis in the
future.  All that's happening is a difference of opinion.