Get error message: libXext.so.6: cannot open shared object file

Hi,

trying to install a picture gallery but it seems like most (good) picture
gallery program uses same libraries (somewhere in the backend). And one of
those libraries gives me problem (typical)...

The latest gallery program gives this error message:

Can't load '/usr/lib/perl5/auto/Image/Magick/Magick.so' for module
Image::Magick: libXext.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory at /usr/lib/perl/5.8/DynaLoader.pm line 225.
 at /www/pics/photo/index.cgi line 21
Compilation failed in require at /www/pics/photo/index.cgi line 21.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /www/pics/photo/index.cgi line 21.

What is common for the error messages I get is the complaints about
"libXext.so.6", currently running testing but tried upgrading the lib to
unstable. Did not help... =(

Any ideas of how to troubleshoot?

I thought I could download the source but 'apt-get source libxext' gives
me the source of xfree86 ... pretty big thing to compile ... ;)

//BR Niklas