Re: KDE upgrade troubles

On Sun, 02 May 2004 11:33:50 +0100
Jonathan Melhuish <lists@netacclaim.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm running Debian unstable both on my laptop at home and my desktop at
> work.  My desktop upgraded itself to KDE 3.2 a few weeks back.

No, it did not upgrade itself; you upgraded it.

> My
> laptop is still using KDE 3.1 - the only difference I have noticed is
> that all of my K-menu items have dissappeared! :-(
>
> What gives?

Are you saying that the "Debian" submenu is empty, or that the
*entire* KDE menu is gone?

Also, can you describe what you've tried to solve this problem,
what sources of information (e.g. Google, the archives of this
list, the Debian KDE wiki, etc.) you've tried?

You might wanna look at:

particularly the "Before You Ask" section; it'll dramatically
help your chances of getting a correct and useful response.

Cheers,

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)