Re: Re: [OT] tuxracer + bunny hill: possible?

previously posted:

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 12:42:25PM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> >Hi!
> >
>> Latest thread on games prompted me to install tuxracer. I never play
>> games, pure programming. Now I cannot get past bunny hill. Is it
>> possible to get all 23 herrings and yet do it under 35 secs?
>> Why did I ever start tuxracer?
>

>The up arrow (paddle) speeds you up to around the yellow area where it
>starts breaking you, unless you are in the air, where it does speed
>you. Once I found this on google I managed to break the 120 something
>kph.

>BTW, are there any other competitions, or just the one and practice
>runs?

> >Hugo.

I've not been able to get past the "Bumpy Ride" (third course).  I complete
the course in good time, get the notation that I've won the "Canadian Cup"
but can't go to the next level.  The practice option does work and show them,
just not the competition.

Any ideas?

bob