Re: Howto repartition a fat32 disk of win xp?

Hello, all:

I purchased the new version of Partition Magic.  It does not
resize my XP partitions...there is just an error and no resizing.
Before I upgraded to XP SP1, Partition Magic did work.

Try qtparted and the new open source ntfsresize (available on
sysresccd.org as a bootable live cd).  That has resized every
NTFS partition I've thrown at it and it's free!

I ended up returning the expensive Version 8 upgrade.

YMMV...

Mark