groupware for planning

Hi,

 I am looking for an application, where a student group can organise the
date when they plan to take a particular exam. So the candidate web
application should display a calendar for the first place, and the names
'vote' for that day/exam. Thus category support is needed (a category
would be an exam name), and the user could be put a note on a particular
day that he might go on that doy or days). For this, I do not necessary
need authentication (but having it is ok -- if it has auth support, then it
may be good to mail to others if someone is [un]subscribed for the same
exam/category).
 Anyone knows any similar app? For the ones I have already found and
similar, but seems to miss features I would like to see:
http://php-calendar.sourceforge.net/
http://realize.be/swentel/module.php?boxcontent=5&boxid=4
http://www.fuzzymonkey.org/cgi-bin/calendar/index.cgi

Thanks in advance,