Re: Is SWEN back?

Marc Shapiro wrote:
I hadn't seen any SWEN in months, so I slipped up and posted a few messages to the list using my regular account (instead of this HOTMAIL account set up only for posting to debian-user and receiving all of my SWEN). Yesterday, I received what looked like a SWEN e-mail. The subject was "Security Update". The payload had already been stripped, so I don't know if the size matched SWEN, or not. Has anyone else started receiving SWEN again (or has it been out there all along, and I have just been lucky)?

I ignorantly gave the "good" email address to a window$ user and sure enough, the 145K at a clip sven's are there now :-(

Hugo