Re: E-mail account security warning.

Hi,

That looks like one of the Bagle-series viruses. Just ignore it unless
it came through a Debian list, in which case, you should contact
listmaster@lists.debian.org again while giving us full headers so that
we can look into what happened, as it shouldn't be allowed to get onto
the list.

	Cheers,

Pasc
Debian Listmaster