Re: memtest86 - hardware problem?

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 02:27:19PM -0700, Luis Finotti wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have been having problems with my computer (AMD
> Athlon 1.2 GHz).
> I had a motherboard burn out on me and replaced with a
> Gigabyte
> http://tw.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard/Products/Products_GA-7VT600-L.htm
> and upgrade my memory do 512 Mb.  It worked fine for
> some time, but then Mozilla started to crash.  It
Hi Luis,
first you had 256 and then upgraded to 512.
And you say that both memory configs are giving problems.
I would think its the memory or the Motherboard.
Do you have another machine to swap memory.
New MB with 256 or 512
Other MB with other memory
New MB with other memory
Other MB with 256 or 512 MB