Re: more mutt questions

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 04:44:51PM -0400, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> Say I want to have the body of the message as follows:
> [foreground,yellow] , [background,default]
> Something similar to the default coloring for the signature, which
> always comes cyan.
> How do I achieve that?
> I have tried
> color body yellow default '*' but it doesn't work.

I think you want:

color message yellow default

The 'body' keyword specifies how to color whatever matches the regular
expression within the message, ie, it highlights certain things like
urls, etc.

--
"Anarchism is founded on the observation that since few men are wise
 enough to rule themselves, even fewer are wise enough to rule others."